- Versatile supply linear diffuser for wall, ceiling or sill installations.
- Adjustable air discharge pattern for horizontal or vertical directions provides draft free comfort for both heating and cooling.
- Designed for efficient air distribution at cooling differentials up to 30° F.
- SLADs can be used for combination supply/return or return only.
- Continuous runs with active and inactive sections.
- Extruded aluminum construction with attractive, durable finish.
- Pattern control designed for easy adjustment of horizontal or vertical discharge.
- Arctic white outer flanges, center tees and end caps.
- Flat black pattern control element and adjustment vanes for clean architectural look.
- Available in four slot widths, 1/2", 3/4", 1" and 1-1/2".
- Available in single piece lengths from 12" to 72".
- Units for continuous run applications provided with concealed
key-ways and alignment strips for exact alignment and clean, neat appearance.
- Assembly hardware - duct mounting brackets, alignment strips, end caps, mounting bracket screws - provided as applicable.
- Frames available for surface, lay-in T-bar and 9/16 narrow slot grid systems, and round (spiral) duct.
- Plenums – insulated or non-insulated.
- Mitered corners for ceiling or wall applications.
- Blank-off baffles.
- Equalizing deflectors.
- Eggcrate straighteners.
- Model TBF T-Bar mounting frames.
- Custom colors (provide paint chip or formulation number).
- Mirror polished face surfaces.