- “Spot” type supply air outlet with a reversible nozzle for jet or diffused air patterns
- Recommended for HVAC installations which require long or short throw pattern flexibility with trajectory control
- Ideally suited for predictable directional control of conditioned air within large spaces such as malls, exhibit halls, sports arenas, industrial and manufacturing facilities, atrium areas, and large office building entrances
- Spot air distribution ideal for industrial heating, ventilating, or cooling
- Side wall, ceiling, or duct mounted applications
- Rapid temperature equalization eliminates stratification
- Reversible, rotating nozzle provides a long throw jet pattern, or diffused, short throw pattern – without using volume dampers
- Field adjustable pattern and direction – from the face of the outlet
- Directional control within a 60° arc
- 8”, 10”, 12”, 15” diameter nozzles
- 1, 2, 3, or 4 nozzle panel assembly permits multi-directional, as well as mixed jet and diffused patterns from one location. Panel includes screw holes and factory supplied screws.
- End of round duct mounting option
- Welded, heavy gauge, all steel, coated construction
- Arctic white finish
- Aluminum construction. Contact factory for anodizing options.
- Opposed blade volume control damper for duct mounting
- Custom paint colors.