- Model PHV ceiling supply air diffuser with a combination air diffusion pattern engineered for both a 360° horizontal air pattern delivery tight to the ceiling (60%) AND a vertically projected jet towards the occupied zone (40%).
Model PHV-A ADJUSTABLE ceiling supply air diffuser includes a pattern controller that can change the proportion of horizontal and vertical capacities from 60%/40% to 85%/15%.
- Ideal for large floor-to-ceiling distances found in industrial spaces, retail malls, theaters/auditoriums, convention centers, etc.
- Recommended for constant or variable air volume projection heating, spot cooling, or general ventilation.
- Models available for surface mounting, exposed duct, or any suspended grid systems
- Center plaque has smooth, hemmed edges for rigidity and flat appearance with a perforated center opening.
- Steel construction.
- Smooth outer cone is die stamped (no mitered corners) and contoured to minimize sound and pressure loss.
- Removable plaque assembly without use of tools.
4 posts interlock into outer cone.
- Arctic White powder coat finish.
- Aluminum, or stainless steel construction.
- Model B5 blank-off baffles for directional control from 4-way to 3, 2, or 1 way horizontal blow – field installed.
- Custom or optional paint colors.
- Model VD butterfly volume control damper.
- Model TBF auxiliary mounting frame for hard / plaster ceilings.