- Louvers allow transfer of air through a wall while providing protection against elements such as wind, rain, snow, or sand
- Louvers have fixed, non-adjustable blades offered in various depths.
- Engineered blade geometry for both drainable and non-drainable configurations.
- Various blade spacing to meet performance requirements for pressure drop and water penetration.
- 18 gauge steel construction
- Galvanized finish
- Tested to AMCA standards
- 14 or 16 gauge steel construction
- Stainless steel construction
- Hidden mullions in oversized construction
- Bird / Insect screen
- Flanged frame
- Finishes – Galvanized, Primer, Powder Coat
- Colors – standard and custom color matching
- AAMA 2603, 2604 performance