- Harsh environments dictating stainless steel performance
- Recommended for general return or exhaust of room air
- Typically installed in a sidewall, duct, or ceiling. Ideal for low sidewall use in operating room systems.
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Fixed blade return / exhaust grilles and registers exceeding the industry standard using heavy, 20 gauge steel frames
- 0° or 45° fixed blade angle
- 3/4” blade spacing
- Registers include a factory attached, face-operated stainless steel opposed blade volume control damper
- Mounting holes in frame neatly countersunk for supplied stainless steel oval head screws
- Satin polished.
- Maximum size one piece construction is 60” x 48”. Larger sizes available.
- 316 Stainless Steel
- White baked-on paint
- Custom or optional paint colors
- 1/2" blade spacing available