- Versatile supply linear diffuser for use with Armstrong TechZone suspended ceiling systems.
- Adjustable air discharge pattern for horizontal or vertical directions provides draft free comfort for both heating and cooling.
- Designed for efficient air distribution at cooling differentials up to 30° F.
- TAZRs can also be used for combination supply/return or return only.
- Matching return units for ducted or plenum return systems
- Frames available for TechZone Lay-In or Tegular 15/16" Inverted T-Bar, Lay-In or Tegular 9/16" Inverted T-Bar, or 9/16" Narrow Slot suspended ceiling systems.
- Extruded aluminum diffuser construction with attractive, durable finish.
- Pattern control designed for easy adjustment of horizontal or vertical discharge.
- Arctic White powdercoat outer flanges & center tees.
- Black pattern control elements and adjustment vanes for clean architectural look.
- Available in four slot widths, 1/2", 3/4", 1", and
- Available in nominal grid sizes up to 72". Continuous run applications are possible.
- Assembly hardware – duct mounting brackets, alignment strips, end caps, mounting bracket screws – provided as applicable.
- Model AD Plenums – Insulated or non-insulated.
- Model LBO Linear Blank-Off Plates.
- Model LED Linear Equalizing Deflectors.
- Model LEC Linear Eggcrate Straightener.
- Custom colors (provide paint chip or formulation number).
- Mirror polished face surfaces.
Armstrong and TechZone are registered trademarks of
Armstrong World Industries, Inc.