- Perforated supply diffuser with modular cores that are easily configured for 1, 2, 3, or 4 way horizontal air discharge pattern to meet changing space needs
- Perforated face hides diffuser cores and minimizes core tampering
- Exhibits excellent VAV performance maintaining a horizontal pattern for the entire operating range
- Applicable to heating, cooling, or ventilation of spaces
- Frames for surface mounting or use with suspended grid systems
- Available in steel or aluminum construction
- Removable face plate is attached with concealed spring clips. Face hinge spring clips allow 90 degree “hinge-down” for cleaning and adjustment.
- Face pattern is 3/16" dia holes on 1/4" centers – 51% free area
- “Easy-snap” cores removable without tools and positively retained by spring clips
- Directional cores from 3" x 3" up to 12" x 12"
- Square neck sizes available from 6" x 6" up to
24" x 24"
- Diffusers ship with 4 way pattern
- Arctic White thermo-set finish including face, backpan, and cores
- Aluminum or steel for diffuser, perforated face, and extension panel
- Optional and custom colors
- White face, black backpan and cores
- Model OB1 opposed blade neck volume control damper
- Model TBF auxiliary mounting frame for hard / plaster ceilings
- Model SRA square-to-round duct adapter