- Roto Throw core provides a horizontal air pattern along the ceiling, in a corner/diagonal pattern
- Excellent VAV characteristics for maintaining pattern at reduced airflow
- Designed for heating, cooling, and ventilating.
- Arctic white unit including face, backpan, and controllers
- Core consists of 4 stamped, curved blade deflectors that are neck mounted and off the face to help mask appearance from the room
- Field configurable blow patterns without changes in sound or pressure loss. Can be changed to side or corner/diagonal blow.
- Vertically projected air pattern is achievable by turning deflector blades down.
- Removable perforated face uses concealed spring clips. Pattern is 3/16” diameter holes on 1/4” centers, 50% free area
- Round neck sizes 6” thru 14” diameters,
Square neck sizes 6" x 6" to 12" x 12"
- 5 frame styles for lay-in T-bar, surface mount, concealed spline, tegular, and 9/16” narrow slot grid systems
- Model VD butterfly style volume control dampers
- Aluminum or Stainless Steel Construction
- Black backpan and controllers