- Fixed 1 slot diffuser with both horizontal and vertically projected air discharge directions typically applied to perimeter zones.
- Horizontal air pattern blankets ceiling for cooling and heating loads
- Vertical jet is directed on the wall or window
- Draftless air distribution excellent for VAV applications
- Integrates with inverted T-bar and 9/16" narrow slot grid systems
- Adaptable to hard surfaces using mounting frame.
- Aerodynamic, curved deflection vane and standard 12" adjustable, vertical down-blow section integrated into a
coated steel supply plenum for optimum performance
- 24", 36", 48", 60" nominal lengths
- Integral supply air plenum minimizes air leakage.
- Plenum inlet located as required for ease of installation
- Designed for 1" inverted T-bar or 9/16" narrow slot grid systems. Available for surface mounting in hard ceilings with an optional surface frame
- Flat black finish on exposed surfaces
- Model FSRB combines both the supply and return in one assembly
- 1/2" Internal glass fiber insulation. External insulation, and “fiberless” insulating systems available.
- T-Bar Clips
- Side Tees (white)
- Volume damper in inlet
- Surface mounting frames
- Custom lengths