- Ceiling diffuser with a radial air discharge pattern where “room-side replaceable” HEPA or ULPA filters are required.
- Rapid jet velocity decay - short throws
- Intrusive radial pattern baths critical areas in continuous supply of clean air and lowers the concentration of airborne particles / contaminants
- High ventilation rates with occupant comfort
- Use in high air change spaces such as labs, pharmaceutical manufacturing, animal rooms, and industrial applications
- Installs flush to the ceiling as a single, fully gasketed module – no field assembly required
- 180° & 90° radial patterns available for design flexibility
- Unique, manually adjustable pattern controller to “fine tune” pattern based on design air flow rate, cooling differential, and application
- Filter interface includes knife edge into filter gel seals for zero leak performance
- DOP, pressure ports, and an aerosol injection tube system simplify field verification and certification
- Removable face via 1/4 turn fasteners for cleaning
- Face is hinged and swings down 90° for easy cleaning. Safety cables prevent face from accidentally swinging down.
- Closed cell gasket prevents leakage around face
- Available for lay-in T-bar or hard surface ceiling systems
- Light Alert Filter Monitoring System
- Balancing damper
- Steel, aluminum, or stainless steel construction
- White, baked epoxy finish, satin polish (stainless steel).
- Contact factory for anodize finish options
- Magna-Pak HEPA filters with anodized aluminum framing to precisely fit the HCRF unit (Magna-Pak filters)
- End/Side inlet locations