- Exhaust flow control in critical spaces including laboratories, industrial air flow applications, and hazardous environments
- VAV fume hood applications utilizing face velocity controls
- General room exhaust
- Round inlet and outlet for installation in round / spiral ductwork.
- Normally open or closed fail safe positions using rapid response pneumatic actuators
- Control strategies using pneumatic, analog, or direct digital control (DDC) systems
- Round inlet sizes from 5" to 16" diameter.
Rectangular 24" x 16" available.
- Velocity wing sensor with 20 sensing points for extremely accurate airflow sensing – fire retardant ABS plastic.
- Solid 1/2" ø cast aluminum shaft machine riveted to damper blade assembly insures years of trouble free and safe operation
- Rigid, 20 gauge galvanized construction with rolled stiffening beads / duct stops
- Damper includes a cross-linked polyethylene perimeter lip seal that is highly resistant to most chemicals
- 90° damper rotation from full open to closed
- Self-lubricating damper shaft bearings
- Balancing taps and calibration chart are standard to aid field adjustment and commissioning
- Valve available in aluminum or 304 / 316 stainless steel construction (“exposed to flow” parts)
- PX-2 cross flow sensor (PVC center hub) or Traversing style sensors available with orifice plates for high degree of flow range flexibility (Aluminum or 304/ 316 stainless steel)
- Un-obstructive air flow sensors
- Orifice plates to amplify low signals from airflow sensors for increased accuracy
- Phenolic coating for improved fume protection against acids, alkalies, solvents, and inorganic salts
- Digital, analog, or pneumatic control systems