Models ARA and ARB are single wall units that
provide an economical solution to less severe
noise problems. Standard unit length is three times
the diameter, minimum 48.”
Models ADRA, ADRB, and ADRC provide improved
Special features of standard tubular attenuators
performance by adding a double wall casing. Unit
width is diameter plus 6”. Standard unit length is two
times the diameter, minimum 36,” plus 2” long collar
on each end.
ASTM E-84 ratings for the acoustical fill are:
- Radius spun inlet nose on center absorber to provide minimum pressure drop
- Available in one inch diameter increments from 10” - 22” and 2” diameter increments from 24” - 60”.
- SMACNA galvanized steel gauges for RA and RB casings
- DR model casings:
12” - 24” diameter - 22 ga. galvanized steel
26” - 60” diameter - 18 ga. galvanized steel
- 24 gauge perforated galvanized baffles
- Long strand Fiberglass acoustical fill
- Seams are roll formed and mastic filled to insure airtight units to 8” w.g.
- Optional polyethylene, Mylar or fiberglass cloth liners
- Flamespread 10
- Smoke Developed 10
Components are also available in stainless steel or aluminum construction.
Acoustical performance ratings are based on tests conducted by Intertek Testing Services, formerly ETL Testing Laboratories, Inc., Cortland, New York, in accordance with ASTM E477 “Standard Method of Testing Duct Liner Materials and Prefabricated Silencers for Acoustical and Airflow Performance.” Copies of the test reports are available upon request.