- High performance louvers specifically designed to minimize water penetration that allow transfer of air through a wall while providing protection against elements such as wind, rain, snow, or sand
- Louvers have fixed, non-adjustable blades offered in various depths.
- Engineered blade geometry for both drainable and non-drainable configurations.
- Various blade spacing to meet performance requirements for pressure drop and water penetration.
- Extruded aluminum construction 6063-T6/T52
- Mill finish.
- Tested to AMCA standards.
- Heavy-duty .125” thick extrusions
- Hidden mullions in oversized construction
- Bird / Insect screen
- Flanged frame
- Finishes – Mill, Primer, Powder Coat, Anodize
- Colors – standard and custom color matching
AAMA 2603, 2604, 2605 performance