- Linear ceiling supply diffuser
- High supply air changes, high capacity applications
- 2-way opposite, horizontal discharge pattern
- Segmented or continuous run applications
- Ideal for critical environments such as laboratories, R&D facilities, and clean rooms
- Available in Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, or Aluminum Construction
- Evenly distributed horizontal discharge pattern along ceiling
- 2 sizes available: XS800-7 & XS800-3
- Triangular shaped diffuser protrudes down from ceiling plane
- Aluminum deflector grid behind perforated face for tight horizontal pattern.
- Perforated face 3/16" diameter holes on 1/4" centers – 51% free area.
- Perforated linear supply diffuser available up to 72" single section.
- Modular design allows for “unlimited length” continuous runs. Maximum single piece size is 72".
- Surface frame with removable diffuser core for cleaning.
- Arctic White Epoxy Powder Coat Finish
- Model OB-1 Opposed Blade Volume Control Damper
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction - #4 Polish Finish or Arctic White Epoxy Powder Coat
- Splice plates (field installed) between diffuser sections for continuous appearance.