- Supply air diffuser that provides a horizontal air pattern along the ceiling
- Excellent VAV characteristics for maintaining pattern at reduced air flow
- Designed for constant or variable air volume heating, cooling, or ventilating
- Surface mounted or suspended grid system installations
- Steel construction with baked-on Arctic white finish (entire assembly)
- Core consists of 4 stamped, curved blade deflectors that are neck mounted and off the face to help mask appearance from the room
- Field configurable 1, 2, 3, or 4 way blow patterns without changes in sound or pressure
- Vertically projected air pattern is achievable by turning deflector blades down.
- Removable perforated face uses concealed spring clips. Pattern is 3/16” diameter holes on 1/4” centers, 50% free area.
- 5 frame styles for lay-in T-bar, surface mount, concealed spline, tegular, and 9/16” narrow slot suspended grid systems
- Black painted back pan and deflectors
- Aluminum face only, 304 stainless steel face only, 304 stainless steel construction – entire diffuser
- Custom or optional paint colors
- Model VD butterfly volume control damper (round necks)
- Model OB1 opposed blade volume control damper (square necks)
- Model TBF auxiliary mounting frame for hard / plaster ceilings