- Face Plate: 12 GA C.R.S. Lattice Face Plate and Security Grille - 13/16" square holes on 1" centers
- Louver Blades: 18 GA C.R.S.
- Fasteners: #8 x 32 Phillips head thru bolts with blank head one side
- Free Air Flow: 50% free area
- Standard: White Powder Coat Finish
- Optional: Consult factory for other finishes
- Material: #304 or #316 stainless steel, #4 finish (satin), hot dipped or zinc plated galvanized
- Tamperproof Screws: Consult factory for specific product applications
- Wire Screen: galvanized, aluminum, charcoal aluminum, stainless steel, attached or framed
The PLSL is a non-vision inverted split “Y" door louver
constructed of all steel components (see options) with a removable lattice face security plate.
The PLSL is installed into the door cutout (1-3/8" minimum thickness/ 2-1/4" maximum) by drilling holes through the door to accommodate #8-32 phillips head thru bolts, with a blank head one side (other tamperproof screws optional), to secure the two louver assemblies to the door. Optional insect screen is available loose or attached.