- Face Frame: 16 GA C.R.S.
- Louver Bars: specify 0° deflection 13 GA round edge steel - spaced 3/4" on centers.
- Louver Support Bars: 13 GA round edge steel - spaced on 6" maximum centers
- Steel Woven Mesh: 10 GA with 1/2" on 5/8" centers - welded to the frame
- Tamperproof Screws: #10 x 1-1/2" Pinned Flat Head TORX
- Standard: White Powder Coat Finish
- Optional: Consult factory for other finishes
- Material Gauge: face frame - 14 GA
- Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, or Galvanized (consult factory for availability)
- Steel Sleeve Gauge: 14 GA (specify length)
- Locking Angles: Two pieces 1" x 1" x 3/16" (shipped loose for field installation)
- Locking Angle Frame: 1" x 1" x 3/16" welded one piece steel angle (shipped loose for field installation). Other sizes available - consult factory.
NOTE: SCREW HOLES OMITTED WHEN SLEEVE AND LOCKING ANGLES or Locking Angle Frame SPECIFIED
- Opposed Blade Damper: front or rear operated
- Tamperproof Screws: Consult factory for specific product applications
- Adapter: square to round (shipped loose)
The HD3-MS is constructed of all steel components with
reinforced welded seams and support bars on 6" centers and backed with steel woven mesh welded to the unit to ensure optimum security.
The HD3-MS can be installed with security screws through the face or installed through the wall. It is secured from the back by the locking angles and welded by others to the sleeve. (The face mounting screw holes are omitted). See Installation Overview.