- Vertical Round Bars: 3/4" diameter mild steel bars on 6" maximum centers
- Horizontal Flat Bar: 2 1/2" x 3/8" mild steel flat bar (when duct height exceeds 12")
- Sleeve: 10 GA steel welded sleeve (specify length)
Round sleeve: 12 GA max.
- Locking Angle Frame: 1" x 1" x 3/16" welded one piece steel angle (shipped loose for field installation). Other sizes available - consult factory.
- Standard: White Powder Coat Finish
- Optional: Rust Inhibiting Prime Coat. Consult factory for other finishes
- Sleeve Gauge: 3/16" and 12 GA
- Modified Sleeve: 3" sleeve for insertion inside new or existing duct, steel wall sleeve, or existing security grille sleeve. Field attachment required.
- Without Sleeve: Vertical Round and Horizontal Flat Bars welded at all junction points
- Tool Resistant Steel: Vertical Round or Horizontal Flat Bars (see page C-5)
- Anchoring Studs: Nelson-Type for poured concrete/brick wall applications
- Adapter: square to round (shipped loose)
The steel round vertical bars are welded to the sleeve at
maximum 6" centers. When duct height exceeds 12", a flat horizontal security bar intersects the vertical bars and is welded to the sleeve on 12" centers.
The unit is installed through the wall and is secured on each side by locking frames. One frame is factory-welded, and the other frame is shipped loose for field attachment. See Installation Overview.