- Designed for intake or discharge air flows, acoustical louvers allow transfer of air through a wall while providing protection against elements such as wind, rain, snow, or sand, and designed to reduce noise transmission through the opening.
- Louvers have fixed, non-adjustable blades offered in various depths.
- Engineered blade geometry for both drainable and non-drainable configurations.
- Various blade spacing to meet performance requirements for pressure drop and water penetration.
- Steel construction
- Galvanized finish
- Tested to AMCA standards
- Bird / Insect screen
- Flanged frame
- Finishes – Galvanized, Primer, Powder Coat
- Colors – standard and custom color matching
- AAMA 2603, 2604, 2605 performance