- A louvered assembly installed on the roof to allow transfer of air through roof openings while protecting the opening from weather elements.
- Reinforced post corners or welded mitered corners
- Louvers have fixed, non-adjustable blades offered in various depths.
- Engineered blade geometry for both drainable and non-drainable configurations.
- Various blade spacing to meet performance requirements for pressure drop and water penetration.
- Extruded aluminum construction 6063-T6/T52
- Mill finish
- Custom sizes
- Welded construction
- Mitered corners
- Finishes – Mill, Primer, Powder Coat, Anodize
- Colors – standard and custom color matching
AAMA 2603, 2604, 2605 performance