- Fan-powered laminar flow diffuser with room-side replaceable, high efficiency filter provides exceptionally clean air for critical spaces.
- Use with ducted systems or non-ducted applications.
- Unidirectional column of clean minimizes mixing of room air with filtered, clean supply air.
- Electronically commutated motor (ECM) provides highly efficient air movement while maintaining pressure independent, constant volume airflow even as the filter loads up over time.
- Easily integrated into the building management system or for use with remote controls.
- Perforated face 3/16” diameter holes on 1/4" staggered centers (51% free area), #4 satin polish finish
- All-welded 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Room-side replaceable filter
- Removable face assembly for cleaning, secured by 1/4 turn fasteners
- Efficient EC motor is digitally controlled to provide constant airflow as the filter loads
- Digital controller displays airflow in CFM
- Expanded aluminum pre-filter is easily cleaned
- Safety cables secure face from accidental dropping
- Integral Earthquake hanger tabs
- Designed for both lay-in T-bar suspended ceiling systems or hard surface mounted installations
- Filters are constructed of anodized aluminum extruded housings with integral test ports
- Filters shipped separate for field installation
- Type 316 Stainless
- Rectangular and Oval Duct Openings
- HEPA Filter (99.99% on 0.3 µm)
- ULPA Filter (99.9995% on 0.12 µm)
- LED Indicator Light – alerts user to change filter
- Baked Epoxy-Polyester Hybrid Powder Coat Finish Available