Anemostat factory configured Hot Water Valve Packages make the connection from the building piping system to the air terminal coil a breeze.
- Single source package – air terminals and valve packages from one supplier improves quality, reduces coordination and field labor, and assures proper control valve and automatic flow control devices are installed on each unit.
- Each configured package is designed specifically for project requirements
- Selection & sizing of components by factory engineers provides the most efficient and cost effective way to control water flow through each coil.
- Expert selection experience and value engineering means best performance for least cost.
- Simplifies field installation saving time and money. Reduces errors in selection of installed equipment.
Options & Accessories
- The supply & return pair are factory assembled and pressure tested to confirm a leak free assembly.
- Each pair are blister packed to a board (size limits apply) with unit tag and location to match up the valve package with the correct VAV terminal in the building.
- Quality components with a proven record of long lasting performance.
- 2-way or 3-way configurations
- 2-position, proportional, or floating control valves with actuators
- Factory installed valves/actuators provided by another manufacturer
- Manual balancing or automatic flow control (cartridge type)
- Flexible stainless steel hose connections
- Isolation ball valves
- Y-Strainers and Blow-down valve
- Pressure/Temperature ports
- Manual air vents