|Model RME |
- Energy saving low pressure, variable air volume temperature control
- Use with constant volume fan systems (no fan inlet or pressure controls)
- Pressure dependent flow control – inlet balancing damper upstream from air terminal controls maximum flow rate.
- VAV flow to the space to meet demand - excess or relief air is returned directly into the ceiling plenum.
- Control strategies using pneumatic, electric, or electronic analog control systems
- Single VAV primary air damper proportions the total flow into the box to either the space or ceiling
- Round and rectangular inlet sizes
- Relief adjustment damper located on top of casing for field balancing to maintain a constant total flow to the unit from maximum bypass to zero bypass
- A balancing damper (not provided with the RME terminal) is required upstream to adjust the design maximum flow rate
- 22 gauge steel casing lined with 1/2” thermal-acoustical glass fiber insulation (NFPA 90A & UL 181)
- Easy to install and service
- 1, 2, or 4 row Hot Water Coil
- Electric duct heater (installed downstream of RME terminal)
- Steel control enclosure, screw attached cover.
- Right Hand or Left Hand control / coil locations
- Insulation options: 1” thick glass fiber insulation, 1/2” or 1” thick foil-faced internal cabinet insulation with metal taped edges meeting ASTM C665,
- Unit mounting brackets (field installed)
- Electric, electronic analog, or pneumatic control systems
Bypass/Relief with Hot Water Heat
- Bypass / relief terminal with hot water heating coil
- Provides hot water heating to perimeter spaces
- Bypass terminal MUST have a minimum damper position stop to provide air flow across coil during heating mode
- Same as Model RME plus:
- Factory attached at the discharge of the terminal
- 1, 2, and 4 row hot water coils
- 1/2" O.D. copper tubes, .016" wall thickness, mechanically expanded in fins. Manifolds are minimum .028" wall thickness.
- Aluminum corrugated fins with rippled edges, .0055" thick, 10 per inch.
- Designed for maximum heat transfer and low water pressure drops using single and multi-circuited designs.
- Performance data per AHRI Standard 410
- Factory pressure tested for leaks at 300 psi, burst tested at 450 psi, ambient temperatures.
- 20 gauge galvanized sheet metal casing with 18 gauge end plates
- “Slip & Drive” connection provided for metal discharge duct connection
- Connections are male solder headers.
- Same as Model RME plus:
- Right hand or left hand coil connection – factory configured
- “Steam” construction available. Contact your local Anemostat representative.