- Internal retrofit kit to replace Titus’ cylindrical mechanical constant volume regulators
- Reduces system operating pressures
- Use in conjunction with central fan system retrofit from a constant to variable air volume system for fan energy savings
- Reduces or eliminates mixing with constant volume dual duct terminals
- Control strategies using pneumatic control systems
- Exact replacement of Titus mechanical constant volume regulators – Titus Models TSH, TSHR, TDH, HS, HSR, & HD
- Multiple RF-13 valves are used to replace multiple regulators based on design air flow rates – up to (4) RF-13 valves may be connected to one pneumatic controller.
- Blank-off plates provided for unused holes in the partition plate.
- Patented Velocity Wing multi-point cross flow sensor
- Pressure independent volume control, VAV or constant volume
- Retrofits both single duct and dual duct terminals
- Controller(s) are mounted in steel control enclosure for field attachment to the existing air terminal. Controllers are factory tested and calibrated.
- Normally closed, direct coupled actuator when used with pneumatic control systems.
- Solid 1/2" ø steel damper shaft arc welded to damper blade assembly insures years of trouble free and safe operation
- Rigid, 22 gauge galvanized steel construction.
- Damper includes a tear-resistant neoprene perimeter lip seal to form a tight air seal for full shut-off applications
- Elliptical damper rotates in self-lubricating nylon bearings
- Balancing taps and calibration chart are standard to aid field adjustment